Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend Report

On Friday, Delaney got dressed to impress in an outfit from Nana, to meet some of Daddy’s coworkers.Delaney 110.1Delaney 111.1Riley wanted to wear a special outfit too.Riley 84.1As we were getting ready to leave, Riley hung out with Delaney and tried sharing some toys with her. He is such a sweet boy!Riley & Delaney 15.1Then the four of us went to the Microsoft office to help Daddy’s department wrap gifts for the Santa Cause. It was fun to help, but devastating to listen to Traci tell us stories about the kids that were receiving the gifts.

Saturday we went to Jea’s for portraits (which I will post once I get them). Riley is at a funny age. When we got there, he posed so nicely for her test shots so she could check the lighting, while I got Delaney into her outfit. First we tried for a family shot, not quite sure how that is going to turn out. I really wanted to get some of just the two kids, but Riley would have nothing to do with it. Oh well, I’m sure we will have plenty more opportunities. She also did pictures of Delaney with Daddy, Delaney and I, and Delaney by herself.

When we got home, we found a surprise package for Delaney from Brian and Beth! They sent her a Boppy baby lounger (awesome!) and some hooded towels (much needed!). We had to try out the lounger right away. It is great and so much better than propping with the standard Boppy! Riley loves bringing his toys next to Delaney to play when she is in the lounger. So cute!Riley & Delaney 20.1Riley & Delaney 21.1Mom, Riley & Delaney 24.1Sunday morning, Riley got some “reading” done while I made our weekly pancake breakfast.Riley 103.1Once Delaney went down for a nap, Daddy went for a run. Riley hung out at home with me, coloringRiley 88.1and trying out Daddy’s snowboard helmet. I cannot wait to take him on the mountain this year!Riley 108.1After Riley got up from his nap we made a family trip to the grocery store to get everything we need for our holiday meals. Delaney rocked this super cute and warm fleece outfit from Aunt Kristina and Aunt Amy! To make the outfit complete, she wore a pink Microsoft fleece beanie. Baby, it’s cold outside!Delaney 132.1Finally, after dinner I remembered to pull out our 2009 family ornament and get it hung on the tree!   Family Ornament 2.1

0 comments: