Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tuba Christmas

This afternoon we went to the Wilbur D. May Museum at Rancho San Rafael for Tuba Christmas, an annual event where local tuba players get together to perform Christmas carols. December 004.1 Daddy participated in this event while in high school and college, he really enjoyed sharing it with Riley and I. Riley listened very intently and seemed to like what he heard!December 008.1On our way out, we ran into Santa (a.k.a. Cody, one of Daddy’s old college tuba buddies)!! Riley knows all about Santa and was very excited when he saw him. But in a classic kid moment, as soon as we approached him, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with him (look at that face in the picture, priceless!)!  However, as soon as we started walking to the car, all Riley could talk about was Santa! December 013.1 We stopped by Costco on our way home to pick up a few things. In the process, Riley discovered a new treat he likes, berry smoothies! He had more of it than I did!!photo 5.1

2 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

Love these!

The Peterson Life said...

What?!?! I thought Dan was a cheerleader? :)