Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Riley’s 1st Haircut

Riley gets his hair from my side of the family, when I was his age I had about the same amount. Dan has been trying to convince me for the past few months that Riley needed a haircut, he thinks it is too long in the back. I was not sure there was enough to cut, let alone enough to be able to save a lock for his baby book. I finally gave in, so Daddy jumped at the opportunity and took Riley this afternoon.Riley 62.1 Daddy said he did great! They were able to sit him in the chair and do the entire haircut without him fussing or fighting at all. Riley 69.1When he was done, they gave him a certificate and a baggy with some of his hair. Before leaving, Daddy let him pick out a toy plane for a reward. On their way home, they also stopped for some ice cream! I will admit, I can tell a difference and it looks really nice!Riley 67.1

1 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

He is a handsome fellow!