I cannot believe Riley turned two years old yesterday! I was probably more excited than he was for the big day! Delaney was spent the day with Nana and Daddy took the day off so we could take Riley skiing!Steph took the morning off and brought Ramona to ski as well.
Riley looked sharp in the boot, skis, helmet and goggles Greg loaned us.
Unfortunately it was really windy, so we cut our time on the slopes short.
We headed into the lodge and the kids met a new friend, Holly. The three of them were so cute playing and eating fries together while Daddy loaded the car.
On our way down the mountain, we stopped by the Peterson’s to play for a bit.
Grab a bite to eat, then head home for a nap. While Riley was sleeping, Daddy went to pick up Delaney. Riley had missed his little sister and was very excited to see her when he woke up!
Then we let Riley open his presents from Mommy, Daddy and Delaney.
Delaney hung out and watched.
The kids spent the rest of the afternoon playing while I worked on dinner. Nana and Papa joined us for dinner
and cake.



1 comments:
Wow! And this is just 1/2 the birthday celebrations! Can't wait to see all the fun at the bounce house.
Thanks for the invite skiing. I'm glad Dan was able to capture a bum shot of me and Rams together too. ;)
Post a Comment