After Riley’s soccer on Saturday, the four of us went to campus for Easter festivities put on by the Alumni Association. The first thing Riley notice was the bounce houses and could not believe that one of them had his favorite Cars characters on it! I was really impressed with how the bounce houses were run and monitored. Of course, this was Riley’s favorite part of the outing.
They also had free pictures with the Easter bunny, so of course I tried to get Riley to go along with it. He was not having anything to do with it. No tears, but he did tell me “No, no, no Mommy.” The photographer thought it was pretty funny.
After about an hour dealing with the chilly wind, we decided we had seen enough. We went to lunch then made our way home so I could head off to Sarah’s bridal shower.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Early Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment