We found a private preschool with a 2 days/week, 2 hours/day program and jumped on the opportunity to enroll Riley. Today was first day! It was even more perfect because an entire new session was starting, so all of the kids in his class were new. I had to bribe Riley with Sweet Tarts to get this picture :) A couple of weeks ago, Riley and I went to meet his teacher and get him comfortable with the classroom, which obviously paid off. When we got there this morning, Riley made himself right at home. I got a few pictures of him playing before I snuck out.
Miss Stacey emailed me a couple pictures from snack time.
Daddy came with me to pick Riley up. Miss Stacey said Riley had gotten a little upset when it was time to start class and realized I was gone. But the fear was short lived. Luke (a three year old in the class) went over to Riley, took him by the hand and said “It’s okay Riley, you are my friend. You can sit with me.” She said from that point on he was fine. Riley’s big day was topped off with lunch at Squeeze In.
One reason we like Squeeze In so much is because they believe if you are spending the money to go out to eat, you should be able to get what you want, exactly how you want it. They encourage you to be as picky as possible. When we got there, it was time for Delaney to eat, so while placing our drink orders I specifically asked for 5 ounces of water. Chad, one of the owners, one upped me and prepared Delaney’s bottle for us! For her first visit, Delaney was quite impressed!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
First Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Riley's big day, and Delaney's first visit to Squeeze in.
Post a Comment