Monday, November 23, 2009

The Remainder of the Weekend

In between helping Nana & I with cookies, Riley spent time with Daddy & Papa. On Saturday, Riley and Daddy had what appeared to be a business lunch. Riley did a lot of talking a diligently took notes while periodically taking time to have a bite or two to eat.Dad & Riley 4.1 Papa brought dinner over on Saturday night, then spent the rest of his visit wrestling and playing with Riley on the couch.Papa & Riley 6.1 Sunday Papa came over to finish a few minor details in the nursery. He still has two things left, so I have opted not to post pictures until it is all done (sorry Aunt Kristina). It was fairly warm out, so all the boys headed to the park for a bit.Riley 85.1Sunday night before bath, Daddy took some pictures of Riley playing. I think someone likes the new camera a lot more than he thought he would…Riley 92.1

0 comments: