Friday, November 27, 2009

Decorating

When we got home from the tree lot, Riley and Daddy brought in the boxes of Christmas decorations. Riley got right to work scoping everything out.

November 038.1

November 039.1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

November 047.1

November 045.1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Daddy started stringing lights on the tree, Riley thought it was best to observe for a bit.November 061.1 Before long, he was in on the action and helping too!November 052.1November 058.1When they had completed the lights, Riley moved on to helping me with ornaments. He prefers to set the ornaments on top of the branches, as opposed to hanging them. His favorite ornament right now is the 2008 White House Ornament, he loves that it is a tree! November 066.1Since the new camera was delivered last week, I have found that I am no longer the primary camera operator. Not that I am complaining, especially since it seems like there have been more pictures taken of Riley and I together in the last week than the prior twenty months!   November 071.1I am loving having  so many pictures of me and my little guy!November 072.1