Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch – Take 2

Unfortunately, I was sick on Tuesday and could not make it to our scheduled play date at Ferrari Farms. With the Peterson’s pumpkin carving party this Saturday, I knew we had to get our pumpkins before the weekend. Ferrari Farms is on the way to Silver Bear, so I decided to have us leave a little early and stop by on our way to swim lessons this afternoon. What a difference from the other “pumpkin patch”! Riley started out riding around in a wagon,Riley 63.1 then wanted out to explore.Riley 64.1 He loved checking out all the different kinds of squash!Riley 69.1 He spent most of the time searching,Riley 72.1 and searching,Riley 75.1 and searching for the perfect pumpkins!Riley 76.1We got what we went for and enjoyed the experience much more than the one on Sunday!

1 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

Looks like beautiful weather. Riley is a good pumpkin picker!