Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dinner with the Girls

Last night I went to a family dinner at my parent’s house that my mom and sisters had planned to celebrate our baby girl.Baby Shower 6.1I had an amazing time with everyone! I also received some very generous and thoughtful gifts (for the baby and big brother gifts for Riley), even a few that were handmade! Aunt Becky made a memory box/book, very cute!Mom 5.1 Aunt Pat made an adorable dress with daisy accents. So impressive, I did not even realize it was handmade until she said something!Mom 10.1 There was also a fabulous pink and white blanket made by Aunt Lisa! A few years ago my grandma tried to teach me how to crochet, but I was not a very good student. I have a great deal of admiration for people who can successfully crochet or knit! Mom 18.1Great times with a great family!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Looks like you had fun! I have a tub of clothes...mostly 3-6 mths. We need to figure out how to get them to you!!!