Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch – Take 1

This year we opted not to get our pumpkins at Apple Hill because I wanted to check out the pumpkin patches in town. From what I have been able to find out, there are two in the area. Gina invited us to join her MOPs group for a play date at one of them this week, so we thought we would hit up the other one as a family this weekend. Very disappointing! It is what Riley would call “ghetto” (kids repeat the darnedest things). Basically we were there for maybe fifteen minutes before deciding to leave empty handed. Hopefully the pumpkin patch we visit for our play date on Tuesday is better. Riley 38.1Dad & Riley 4.1Instead we ended up stopping by Starbucks for some snacks and refreshments then going to a park by our house. Riley enjoyed this much better!

Riley 39.1

Riley 43.1

2 comments:

Missy said...

We went to Ferrari Farms. Is that where you guys went?

Missy said...

Avery is requesting a picture of you. I was showing her this post..she wanted to know where you were. HeHe!!!