Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week in Review

Just a few pictures from this week…

SundayRiley 11.1 I made chocolate chip cookies, so Daddy taught Riley how to lick the beater.Riley 10.1He thought it was “good”.

MondayRiley 14.1 The Ciccotti’s (Kevin, Kris, Hailee & Trevor) had gotten Riley a Clifford dog for his birthday. He loves taking him for walks around the house and giving him kisses, of course with some of his cars from the Masten’s (Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lisa & AJ) in tow!

FridayRiley 19.1 Heidi and Lydia were coming over, so Riley and I had to get out of the house for a few hours first thing in the morning. We went over to Nana and Papa’s to hangout and kill some time. Riley got right to work reorganizing their Tupperware cabinet. The funniest part was he would not put anything directly on the floor, he would take everything to the carpet in the dining room.

Saturday

Riley 28.1Riley 29.1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While I was out running errands, Daddy and Riley had lunch together. They finished their meal with a chocolate chip cookie and Riley loves to share!

0 comments: