Riley started soccer yesterday and the three of us had a blast! He looks so cute (and grown up!) in his little jersey! He is not in a league yet, for his age group (18-36 months) they do a parent/child class. It is at an indoor facility, which unfortunately did not have very good lighting for pictures. Luckily I realized early and fortunately had the video camera with me. I ended up filming most of the class and taking snapshots from the footage, so the picture quality is not the greatest but it is much better than what I was getting with the digital camera!
I was amazed at the amount of running they did! Riley was completely wiped out! He took a great nap when we got home and slept really hard last night. Normally Riley wakes around 7:00am, but this morning he did not make a single noise until 8:45am!



0 comments:
Post a Comment