Christmas was super fun this year, mainly because the kids were so into it! The funniest thing though, and from what I understand a lot of friends with younger kids experienced the same thing, Riley and Delaney slept significantly later than they normally do. By 7:30am we were considering waking them up ourselves! Between Santa and family, we were all taken care of very well!Santa brought Riley a Cars 2 bike with training wheels!
Delaney got a kitchen with a set of dishes!
For fun, this year I got Cars and Princess wrapping paper, thinking I would be able to get a few of the kids’ presents wrapped with them. We ended up getting everything from from Dan and I wrapped in them, so we didn’t even need tags. The best part was the kids automatically knew which gifts were theirs, so we did not have to hand out a single gift, the kids just took from under the tree when the were ready. Riley is able to read enough to be able to pass out the gifts the Garry’s (Uncle Jim & Aunt Rosemary), Garry’s (Sal, Shannan, Christopher & Alexa) and Masten’s (Aunt Lisa & Uncle Jeff) sent, so those were taken care of as well :)
We spent the rest of the day playing with our new toys, watched basketball and had a very tasty dinner. I made chicken parmesan, manicotti, Caesar salad and cheesy breadsticks with cookies and ice cream for dessert!
Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment