One of the moments I have been looking forward to the least happened yesterday, Riley started climbing out of his crib when he was supposed to be napping! First thing this morning I converted his crib to a toddler bed. Hopefully this transition goes smoothly…
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Toddler Bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How is the toddler bed going? I can't wait to hear tomorrow. I put Rams in her crib yesterday and she was RAGING mad about something, and she put her leg over like she was going to climb, and I looked at her, and was like, "You climb over that, it's going to be a long fall and it will hurt you. Really bad." She put her leg back in, threw herself back and continued her tantrum. We'll see how much longer I got!
How is it going with Riley and the toddler bed? Has he found out how much freedom he has now?
Post a Comment