Friday, July 30, 2010

And there she goes…

Duke: “Hey Delaney, could you help me out? Just push that little lever right there…”Delaney & Duke 8.1

Delaney: “Yeah right Duke, I have more important things to do!”Delaney & Duke 9.1

Delaney: “Mom, are you watching this? I know you were bummed on Monday when you were changing Riley and turned around to see that I had pulled myself up on his bed, so don’t blink okay…”Delaney & Duke 10.1

Delaney: “Hmmm, this seems sturdy enough…”Delaney & Duke 12.1

Delaney: “Almost there…”Delaney & Duke 11.1

  Delaney: “That was easy…”Delaney & Duke 14.1

  Delaney: “Hey, I really like the view from up here!Delaney & Duke 15.1

Delaney: “Oh, hey Mom, did you catch it that time?” Delaney & Duke 17.1

Delaney: “Hahaha, you should see the look on your face right now!!”Delaney & Duke 16.1

1 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

I love these! Go, go, go Delaney!