Sunday, March 22, 2009

Riley and Mommy's Weekend

After Daddy left on Thursday morning, Riley and I settle into our normal Thursday routine. Riley likes to hangout in his little nook and read while I put his laundry away. Then it was off to swim lessons. I am sure I have told many of you how much I love everything about his swim school, but this day just solidified everything for me. They knew Daddy was out of town and took initiative to help me balance a couple would be tricky situations. I could not ask for a better place to take my child!Friday was beautiful! Riley and I spent much of the day playing in the front yard. He was trying to get the hang of walking in shoes and needed a little assistance from his car. After walking for awhile and playing on the grass, Riley made his way to the driveway to check things out. That is when he discovered his shadow and crawled all over trying to catch it. Friday night we went to swim with Hailee and her friends to celebrate her 10th birthday! I only got a couple pictures and unfortunately none of the birthday girl. Aunt Pat was a big help and Riley really enjoyed spending time with her! Especially when he got her to give him some cupcake! Saturday we spent some time at Nana and Papa's. Aunt Kristy, Beau and Cole were there too! It was a short visit because I completely spaced it on checking the guys in for their flights and had to run home for their confirmation numbers, so I did not have a chance to take any pictures. Oh well, next time.

0 comments: