Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daddy's Weekend

Daddy is turning 30 this year and I wanted to get him a gift from Riley and I that he would love! So in September I decided to plan a surprise guys getaway. I rented a house at Squaw and invited his closest friends and family to hangout for four days. I cannot believe it is already here!
The ball began rolling on Wednesday evening. Uncle Ron stayed the night at our house. Then bright and early Thursday morning, they headed to the airport to pick up Gpa Wallace (Las Vegas), Brent (Boise) and Ryan (San Diego).
They headed straight to Squaw to scope everything out.
Once they had access to the mountain house, which was literally on the mountain (this picture is taken from the front porch), they spent the rest of the day grocery shopping and hanging out.
Friday was beautiful! They spent the day skiing and snowboarding, stopping at the house periodically to eat and rest. Nate drove up after work on Friday to spend the rest of the weekend. More hanging out and guy time on Friday night.
Saturday was another day spent skiing/snowboarding and hanging out together. A storm rolled into town on Saturday night, so they had to head out early on Sunday morning to avoid being snowed in. Overall, I hear the weekend was a great success!

1 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

The guys look like they do not wan to leave.
They had a great time.