Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day on the Hill

It is hard to believe it has been almost two years, to the day, since I have been on the mountain! Last Sunday Nana came over to hang out with Riley so Dan and I could hit the slopes. We made it all the way up there and encountered very strong winds. After eight years of skiing five days per week and having to ski no matter the conditions, I have since become a fair weather skier. We decided to head back down the hill and try again the following weekend.
Throughout the week I was very excited that it was snowing in the mountains nearly every day! Yesterday Nana came over again so Dan and I could go to Mt. Rose again. We could not have asked for a better day! The weather was beautiful and the snow was amazing! We stayed for most of the day and I am even sporting a bit of a raccoon tan :)

1 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

Happy smiles and a handsome couple!