On Friday, we started out the day with breakfast from Taco Shack. We need one of those in Reno, super yummy! Then, we went to check out the Capitol. I am such a political geek, I loved it! A few things I found interesting about the Texas Capitol building include:
~at the time of its construction in 1885, it was the 7th largest building in the world
~it is the largest State Capitol building
~although it is overall smaller than the National Capitol in Washington D.C., it actually stands about 15 feet taller
~at the time of its construction in 1885, it was the 7th largest building in the world
~it is the largest State Capitol building
~although it is overall smaller than the National Capitol in Washington D.C., it actually stands about 15 feet taller
We had lunch at Hut's Hamburgers, which is where Kyle took Missy on their first date. Breakfast and lunch were so filling, we had Amy's Ice Cream for dinner. Yep, ice cream for dinner! While enjoying our ice cream we were introduced to another place near and dear to the McClure's, the spot that Kyle proposed. It was a beautiful setting! Later that night, Dan and Kyle headed downtown for happy hour. Missy and I stayed home with the kids. Riley had a wonderful time playing with Avery before bed.






0 comments:
Post a Comment