Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Soccer Jamboree

Saturday was Riley’s soccer jamboree, which means team pictures and four mini games! They had it scheduled perfectly! We had to be there at 9am and were down by noon! It was very entertaining to watch!

Soccer Jamboree 3 - CopySoccer Jamboree 7 - CopySoccer Jamboree 9 - CopySoccer Jamboree 10 - Copy

The past few months, I have been reminding myself a lot about the saying “sugar and spice and everything nice.” It definitely fits Delaney! Most days she is all sugar, but she also has some very SPICY moments! Have I mentioned how hard it is to be two?!?!

Delaney 1 - Copy

When it was all said and done, Riley played soccer for 21 hours last week!! With Sounder camp, team practice and jamboree, he was a very busy and tired kid!

2 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

Looks like the weather was absolutely beautiful for the Jamboree.

Mom Wallace said...

I love Delaney's "spicy" face!