Just a few random things from the past month…
Delaney is growing so fast! I have had so much fun getting one on one time with her three days a week during the school year! We have a couple more weeks, then it becomes three’s company fulltime for three months!!
Whenever a move takes place, there is a lot of craziness. I felt like our most recent move had a little bit more of a crazy value because it was the same week as Dan and Riley’s birthdays. Fast forward to the first week of May, I was going through a box of miscellaneous papers when I came across a card my grandma sent Riley for his birthday, which also contain money for him to pick something out for himself! He has been obsessed with the Disney Store ever since he used a gift card the Huffacker family gave him, so that is where he wanted to spend his money from Great Grandma. Riley and I had a date, he got the spy plane from Cars 2 and we had lunch together at Cheesecake Factory.
It cracks me up everything Delaney wants to have in her bed! She barely has enough room for herself, but it doesn’t seem to bother her.
Riley is a huge help around the house and has even been finding extra things to do to earn money. He has especially impressed me with cleaning the playroom by himself, without even bring asked, whenever we are prepping for the cleaners to come!
We are loving the warmer (and dryer) Washington weather! Delaney is probably the most excited about it because it means she can wear dresses more often!
With both kids getting older, I am savoring every moment they want to cuddle! It is one of my favorite things!



2 comments:
Thanks for keeping us current on your news. Hearing about, and seeing photos is happiness!
I looked at the picture of Delaney's bed three times before I saw her!
Post a Comment