I usually don’t do posts on Riley’s friend’s birthday parties, but Sara (Maximus’ mom) did such an amazing job with his birthday party, I just had to share. It was a super hero themed party at a park in Kirkland. When we got there, Sara had personalized capes for all the kids! They each got to make their own masks,
then ran around the park saving the world!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXIMUS!!
I could not believe how much time Sara put into the capes! She made at least ten and did them in different colors by gender (boys had blue circles with white letters and girls had white circles with purple letters)!
Riley was exhausted! After asking if his fifth birthday party could be just like Maximus’ fourth, he fell asleep with the cape and mask right next to him :)
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Happy Birthday Maximus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What wonderful idea and party!
Post a Comment