Friday, September 30, 2011

Mom’s Group

My first Mom’s Group meeting was this past Tuesday and the ladies were wonderful. It is just like MOPS, just a different technical name so they don’t have to pay the fees associated with the MOPS brand. The group I found could not have been more perfect, they even meet at the same place and time as Riley’s school, so there are quite a few mothers of children from Riley’s class there too.

Delaney has been trying to sneak into Riley’s class since he started school, so on Tuesday morning when I told her she had school that day, she was really excited! She insisted on showing me how independent she is, even carrying her bag (which the McClure’s sent from TX when she was born) from the time we left the house until she made it to her classroom. When I went to pick her up, I realized the head teacher of her class has a daughter in Riley’s class. Delaney had a great time and was very proud of her work she brought home. It was precious to hear her and Riley tell each other about their days on the drive home. Delaney 3 - Copy