Monday, February 22, 2010

Nursery

A long, long time ago (Novemberish) Aunt Kristy asked me to post pictures of Delaney’s nursery. We both have excellent taste, she had picked out the exact same bedding before she knew Cole was a boy. I totally slacked on taking pictures, but have a new motivation. I delayed packing up Delaney’s room until I finally got some taken. I love her room so much! Delaney's Nursery 2.1Papa helped out immensely with all of the hanging items (curtains, wall art, diaper stacker, etc.). Nana was our star ironer and ironed everything for us! Delaney's Nursery 10.1Delaney's Nursery 3.1 Rickie did such an amazing job with the paint and wallpaper! No worries, we will have no problems replicating everything in the future. Since we went through nearly three rolls of wallpaper when we did Riley’s nursery (in the exact same room), I bought three rolls of Delaney’s wallpaper too. Well, Rickie barely used half of one roll (leaving us with over two rolls)! I am sure we have plenty for her future room!Delaney's Nursery 4.1 Papa and Nana also gave us Delaney’s crib, mattress, changing pad and pad covers as a gift (the rocker was a gift from them when Riley was born). Delaney's Nursery 8.1Gma and Gpa Wallace helped out with most of the bedding/nursery set. Delaney's Nursery 5.1

1 comments:

the Schaffer's said...

Love It!!! You will have to duplicate this in the future as it is suck a cute nursery but also perfect for a toddler and or little girl. Thanks for posting! :) Kristy