Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Reality

With the holiday closures over, it was finally time to head back to swim lessons and soccer this week. It was nice to have some resemblance of a routine back! The entire family went to swim lessons on Thursday so Delaney could meet the staff. On Saturday, Delaney hung out at Nana and Papa’s house while we went to soccer. I took some pictures with the new camera and was amazed at the quality, especially compared to the ones I took with the old camera a few months ago!Riley 9.1Riley 11.1Riley 18.1At one point, our very flirtatious son took a little break away from the group with a cute girl. I think this was just a glimpse of what is to come.Riley 14.1 For the first time ever, Riley’s class was the first one done and the little kids actually got some time in the bounce house!Riley 24.1Riley was definitely happy to be back at his weekly activities!

1 comments:

Mom Wallace said...

Thanks for the pictures, they are wonderful.