Some people believe you become forgetful when you are pregnant. Well, this might be happening to me, which is not good when you are the family planner and calendar keeper! I have no other way to explain last night. I have known for weeks about how hard Krissy and Aunt Pat have been working to put together Sarah and Rickie’s engagement party. I have known for an even longer time the date and time of the party. Throughout the morning yesterday I even had conversations with people about the three of us going. Well, at some point I lost my mind and spaced it about the entire thing. The funny thing is it occurred to me about 10:00pm when I made my way to the kitchen for a bedtime snack and saw the invitation staring at me from the fridge. I am bummed we missed it and hope everyone had a great time! I give birth in December, which should give me plenty of time to regain my brain and remember to attend the wedding in April. Congratulations guys, we are very excited for you!!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Sarah & Rickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment