Busy week, not a lot of pictures.
Monday:
Sarah was sweet enough to let me host a Pampered Chef party her house. Riley and I headed over there a little early and picked up Great Gma on our way. Riley enjoyed hanging out with Sarah while I got things ready. He was his usual charming self, feeling comfortable enough to sit right down on her lap and show her the toys he brought over to play with. I wish I could have gotten pictures of the two of them playing together! I get the impression she is starting to warm up to the idea of having kids of her own. Daddy picked Riley up on his way home from work so us girls could spend the evening eating and visiting together.
Sarah was sweet enough to let me host a Pampered Chef party her house. Riley and I headed over there a little early and picked up Great Gma on our way. Riley enjoyed hanging out with Sarah while I got things ready. He was his usual charming self, feeling comfortable enough to sit right down on her lap and show her the toys he brought over to play with. I wish I could have gotten pictures of the two of them playing together! I get the impression she is starting to warm up to the idea of having kids of her own. Daddy picked Riley up on his way home from work so us girls could spend the evening eating and visiting together.
Tuesday:
Riley and I spent most of the day at Gina's house for a play date with Amberly and Toby. It was fun to see the dynamic between siblings that have a very similar age gap to what our kids will have. It was also very hard not to laugh at a lot of things Amberly would say (she is 3 1/2). Gina made all of us a delicious lunch, then it was time to head home for naps. Unfortunately, I slacked and have no pictures from this day either.
Wednesday:
Gma Wallace came to spend a few days with us. While Daddy was at work, we went shopping for a picnic dinner. That evening we met Daddy and the Moore family (with their Nonna) on campus for the Wednesday night Concert in the Quad, which happened to be Disney night.
Thursday:
Most of the day was fairly uneventful, mainly just hanging out with Gma Wallace and running errands. Daddy had to work late, so I did swim lessons with Riley. Impressively, Tim (his teacher) had Riley jump from the side and swim under water for ten seconds until he got to me. He loved it and from the expression on his face you could tell how proud he was of himself! Of course, since I was in the pool with him, I could not exactly take pictures.
Friday:
We were told at Riley's one year doctor appointment (in March) that he had been teething ten teeth, six of which broke through soon after but we are still waiting on the four molars. Well, I think they are getting closer and have been giving Riley quite a bit of trouble. To make the experience even more enjoyable (sense the sarcasm), Riley has been hit with allergies! Since he wasn't feeling too good, we just hung out at home during the day. Daddy had a busy day at work all day and when he got home I went solo to Trevor's eighth birthday party so Riley could head to bed early.
I guess Dan just could not stand it anymore because while I was gone, he went from this
to completely smooth. He looks so much younger now!
Saturday:
Riley slept in until after 9:00am! Daddy took Gma Wallace to the airport. With nothing else planned, we hung around the house the rest of the day. Daddy and Riley playing and doing things in the backyard while I took care of things in the house.






0 comments:
Post a Comment