Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bye Bye Bob

After exactly five weeks together, Bob and I are finally parting ways. They decided to go ahead and remove my PICC line this afternoon at my doctor's appointment. I am now left with a gaping hole in my arm, which I am a little surprised did not get stitched closed. Today comes with mixed emotions. I am beyond excited to have 100% of my freedom back, but at the same time am a little nervous about possibly ending up back where we started. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the worst is behind us.

On another note, because of the problems I have had, I get a sonogram at every appointment. I figured I was far enough along for them to possibly see the gender. Well, we have one stubborn child on our hands, and I wonder who it gets that from :) Anyways, they tried looking for me but the baby had its legs crossed tight and refused to move at all. Now we have to wait for the big sonogram appointment on August 4.

0 comments: