Today was a long day for Riley but he handled it wonderfully! We were scheduled to meet Gina and her kids at Animal Ark at 10:00am, which means Riley did not get his first nap. Hailee and Trevor are off track, so they joined us for the day.
We got there a few minutes early, so we spent some time on the playground. (Side note: I got Riley a few hats a couple weeks ago, but I realized today that I accidentally got this one in 2t-4t. That is why it looks ginormous!).
Riley loves slides, but this one was too big for him to go down by himself. Hailee was sweet enough to take him down a few times. He was beyond excited!
Once Gina, Amberly and Toby got there we headed in to check out the animals.
There were a lot of various animals! We saw things like turtles, badgers, foxes, coyotes, tigers, mountain lions, bobcats, cheetahs and bears. Riley's favorite was Yogi, a twenty two year old black bear. It was fun to watch him stroll around his area eating strategically placed fruits and vegetables.
We ate lunch and then headed home at 1:00pm. Riley fell asleep about five minutes into the drive. We dropped Hailee and Trevor off and made it home without Riley making a single movement or sound. Miraculously, I was even able to get him out of the car and into his crib! I finally had to wake him up at 4:30pm!



0 comments:
Post a Comment