Friday, March 29, 2013

Riley’s Birthday Party

I couldn’t let Riley’s birthday pass without a party, so I let him pick five friends (since he was turning five), to come over for a little celebration. Prepping for the Star Wars Lego themed bash was a team event! A sweet gal from church (Vikki) made Jedi robes, I assembled light sabers and my dear friend (Sara) created Princess Leia headbands for all the girls! Throw in a few pictures from our Legoland trip for decorations and some Pinkabella cupcakes and we were ready to partay!!Lego Star Wars Party 2 - CopyRiley & Delaney 7 - CopyLego Star Wars Party 6 - CopyLego Star Wars Party 12 - Copy

It was a gorgeous day today, so we busted out the bounce house to entertain the kids! Here are all the kids, minus one who’s a bit shy.Riley, Delaney, Dhruv, Maximus, Bethany & Josie 2 - Copy

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!

Riley 11 - CopyRiley 14 - CopyRiley 16 - Copy

0 comments: