It just didn’t seem like the weekend without seeing the Petersons and Hawks! Instead, we had a full weekend with family, having dinner with Daddy’s family on Saturday then spending Sunday at Uncle David and Aunt Kristy’s with my family. Things are a little crazy with Daddy being injured, so we left both events picture less, but here are a few from around the house the past few days…
Apparently Riley has claimed our bed as his new car tunnel location.
Telling each other about their dreams after coinciding three hour naps!
They love hanging out together!
Proof that I can make a decent train track, but Riley is blocking the double-decker bridge I used.
Yep, the jumperoo is still her favorite!
After working with Kendall last week, Riley has been much more cooperative with getting his picture taken! I am loving it!
Don’t be fooled, she is just waiting for me to turn around
so she can get up and practice her crawling!



1 comments:
Adorable! Thanks so much.
Post a Comment