Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Pitch

Daddy couldn't make it to swim lessons with the kids today, but he had a good excuse. He was throwing the first pitch at the Reno Aces game! This is a video of the big moment. I believe Microsoft has additional pictures and video, so I will post more things as I get them.
Thank you MSLI CRMT team for nominating Dan and for ponying up donations in his name to Muscular Dystrophy to win him the honor!
~
Thank you AJ for helping Dan get prepped at the last minute!
~
Thank you Traci for helping me with the kids at swim lessons, especially since you had to go take a final right afterwards!

2 comments:

The Peterson Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I remember facing that cut fast ball back in college...that thing has nasty movement. Well done Sir!