For a little more than a month now, Riley has been obsessed with blueberries! He will eat as many as we are willing to give him. Riley goes through them so fast, it is best to buy the big carton from Costco. Well, when I went to Costco last week, they where out of fresh blueberries! I decided to get a bag of frozen blueberries to try instead. I did not think it was possible, but Riley loves them more than the fresh ones (probably because they are a lot messier)!!Sunday, January 18, 2009
Purple People Eater
For a little more than a month now, Riley has been obsessed with blueberries! He will eat as many as we are willing to give him. Riley goes through them so fast, it is best to buy the big carton from Costco. Well, when I went to Costco last week, they where out of fresh blueberries! I decided to get a bag of frozen blueberries to try instead. I did not think it was possible, but Riley loves them more than the fresh ones (probably because they are a lot messier)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wrap that boy up on a Snuggie!!!
Put a picture of the Snuggie on the blog
Post a Comment