From then on I tried to get him to roll over for me, but of course he always did it the second I would turn away. Finally I saw him in action on August 15. It took five takes and a little help from Cookie Monster, but I got it on tape too.Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Rolling Over (Back to Front)
On August 13, this is what I found when I went to get Riley up from his nap:
From then on I tried to get him to roll over for me, but of course he always did it the second I would turn away. Finally I saw him in action on August 15. It took five takes and a little help from Cookie Monster, but I got it on tape too.
From then on I tried to get him to roll over for me, but of course he always did it the second I would turn away. Finally I saw him in action on August 15. It took five takes and a little help from Cookie Monster, but I got it on tape too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a strong boy!
Post a Comment