Monday, May 19, 2008

Thumb Sucking

I made up my mind a long time ago that I was anti-thumb sucking. I sucked my thumb as an infant/child, but was later told by my orthodontist that thumb sucking was the primary reason I had to have braces and loads of other orthodontic work done. I did not want this to happen to Riley, so I got ortho pacifiers and was pleased that he was not showing any signs of gravitating toward his thumbs. That is, until a couple of days ago. Imagine my surprise when I went to get Riley up from his nap the other day and found this:
He was so close to getting his thumb in his mouth! It was cute, I had to laugh. Later in the day I found him in his swing like this:

This time, his thumb was all the way in his mouth! Well, I guess there could be worse things =)

0 comments: